Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports publishes case reports on common and rare conditions in all areas of clinical endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.
Articles should include clear learning points which readers can use to inform medical education or clinical practice. The types of cases of interest to Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports include:
- Insight into disease pathogenesis or mechanism of therapy
- Novel diagnostic procedure
- Novel treatment
- Unique/unexpected symptoms or presentations of a disease
- New disease or syndrome: presentations/diagnosis/management
- Unusual effects of medical treatment
- Error in diagnosis/pitfalls and caveats
Articles reporting a single case to a case series will be considered.
Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports is unique in bringing together international and national endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism societies to collaborate on this publication in order to benefit those societies, their members and the community as a whole. One of these benefits is that members of collaborating societies enjoy a discount on the publishing fees. View our endorsing societies.